The NucleoGene One Step Viral NA Extraction Kit is th e easiest handling and fastest NA purification system containing a singl e buffer system and a one step NA purification. Proteins, detergents and low molecular weight compounds are ret ained by the kit component.The NA is protected by the components contained in the kit during a short, one step purification procedure, while the inhibitors from the sample are inactivated to ensure the healthiest results from your molecular tests. Thanks to the unique content of the kit , you can easil y obtain v i r al NA without the need for long purification steps. The resulting NA is suitable for all common enzymatic reactions (restriction summary, real time PCR, PCR, genotyping, etc.). Purified NA complete isolation after should be used immediately or a freezer at 8 0 C should be preferred for long term storage.
|Material Supplied||100 Test|
|1||One Step Extraction Buffer||100 ml|
NucleoGene Viral NA Isolation Kit provides a fast, simple and cost- effective method for the isolation of viral DNA / RNA from cell-free samples such as serum, plasma, body fluids and supernatant of virus- infected cell cultures. The unique buffer system efficiently lysis cells and allows the nucleic acid to easily bind to the spin column filter. Pollutants such as salts, metabolites, soluble macromolecular and cellular components are removed in the wash step. Phenol extraction and ethanol precipitation are not required and high quality Nucleic Acid is eluted with RNase-free elution buffer. The NucleoGene Viral NA Isolation Kit is suitable for a variety of routine applications including isolated viral DNA / RNA, Real-Time PCR / RT-PCR, DNA sequence analysis, PCR and other enzymatic reactions. The whole procedure can be completed in 20 minutes.
Purified DNA or RNA with complete isolation should be used immediately or a freezer at -20 to -80 ° C should be preferred for long- term storage.
* For the preparation of the solutions, follow the instructions on the bottles before use.
† Deposition may occur during storage. Heat to solve the precipitate before use.
|Material Supplied||50 Test||100 Test||250 Test|
|1||Lysis & Binding Buffer†||17 ml||34 ml||85 ml|
|2||Wash Buffer I *||17 ml||34 ml||85 ml|
|3||Wash Buffer II *||11 ml||22 ml||55 ml|
|4||Elution Buffer||5 ml||10 ml||25 ml|
|5||Proteinase K||1 vial||1 vial||2 vial|
|6||Carrier Mix||1 vial||1 vial||1 vial|
NucleoGene Molecular Transport and Direct PCR Reagent (MTDP) contains 2 mL extractive and protective liquid for viral nucleic acid. The clinical specimens from patients having suspicious respiratory tract infections can be used directly in real time PCR (qPCR) reactions after they are transferred into extractive and protective liquid. When clinical specimen is put into extractive and protective liquid, it will inactivate viral, bacterial and eukaryotic pathojens after 5 mins.
- NucleoGene Molecular Transport and Direct PCR Reagent (MTDP) Transfer Tube containing the clinical specimen is delivered to the laboratory at 2 8 ° C within a maximum of 3 days.
- Tube is vortexed at highest speed for 15 seconds.
- The clinical sample is ready to use in qPCR reactions.
- If the specimens will not be used in qPCR analysis instantly, they can be stored at 2 8 ° C for 5 days at the latest. On condition that more delays are expected, the clinical specimens can be stored at 20 °C for 1 year.
NucleoGene Molecular Transport and Lysis Reagent (MTLR) was developed for the research, epidemiological and surveillance use of the collected samples in remote environments.
NucleoGene MTLR molecular transport medium:
- Obtaining high quality nucleic acids (DNA / RNA) from clinical or environmental samples
- Eliminate potentially infectious biological pathogens for safe transport and handling
- It is a completely different and unique component de signed to stabilize the released DNA / RNA for a long time without oxidative / hydrolysis / nuclease degradation. Samples collected in Nucleo G ene MTLR should be extracted using a commercially available extraction method such as silica spin columns or bead based extraction systems.
Request a quote for the product